Thursday 18 January 2007

Let The Investigations Begin...

Well...

As you are aware from yesterdays post theres been some dumb bitch causing havoc with people I know...

MissMissygirl.

>.>

Well, after speaking to several people last night and today it turns out this is alot deeper than first thought.

Turns out shes managed to upset a whole ls, random others. And had more GM calls raised about her than you could possibly imagine.

I put on my sherlock holmes cap did some digging and came up with the following facts.

This person is a guy.

Thats it, thats all I can come up with so far.

However, Its rumored that this persons main character is Kayla.... something Kaylakitty being the name numerous people have given me.

The investigations will continue and I will be sure to let you know how it goes in the meanwhile load up on some sushi cos theres gonna be carnage!! Maybe I may even bring [GM]Dave's dragons out of retirement.

They haven't been fed since before christmas!

I may even invite them to have a wonder round Jeuno...

Kinda Beseiged for all the noobs... And by Beseiged I mean dragon related violence and by noobs I mean you!

Yes even you... friend or foe i dont care anymore!!!

Now how do i release Vrtra from the Kings Tomb and walk him to Jeuno without him running off to play with the rams that hang out in La theine plateau.

1 comment:

Kenric said...

Heya Hatcher, just thought I'd leave a comment. I enjoy your blog so far. I actully know a bit about Kaylakitten if you want any help with your investigation.