Wednesday 24 January 2007

I'm Back!

Ok Ok Dont Panic Kids...

I am still writing!

Sorry my updates are a little crazy with everything thats been going on recently Job Interviews and the like keep checking back there will be an update soon enough!

Well, I have been for two job interviews so far and I have a third on friday this week all exciting stuff but the prospective employers dont seem to understand me much

Employer: Please take a seat.
Hatcher: /sit
Employter: Lets look over your past experiences
Hatcher: I leveled my Warrior to 75 and got rank 10 XD
Employer: Er...
Hatcher: ... And I figured out how to communicate with the Japanese!!
Employer: You can speak Japenese?? Impressive
Hatcher: No! I use the Auto-Translate.
Employer: Huh?
Hatcher: Oh you must be a noob.... press a letter and hit tab.
Employer: Somehow you've lost me I have no clue what your talking about.
Hatcher: I get that alot emo kids never understand me.
Employer: ......

Ok ok I will make more of an effort... need to earn gil... I mean cash... I mean gil... er... dammit!

>.<

Employer: Says here you have good managerial and team leading skills.
Hatcher: I manged to lead a team to beat Promyvion Holla XD
Employer: I have no clue what that is.
Hatcher: Oh you play WoW?
Employer: .......?
Hatcher: I am sorry you must be terminated.

Thats when I beat him with my job description and then his own chair.....

Hey Ninja sub I can dual weild...

I needed to skill up on chair related violence anyways.

Stupid work.

Note to self: Need to think up a way of making quick gil!!!

No comments: