Wednesday 17 January 2007

And On We Go....

Got a little more bored this afternoon so thought I would continue with sharing yet another exciting episode!!

Well nobody forces you to read it...

After killing the locals, fixing myself something to eat I wondered back upstairs and tried to log in again...

Wayhey!

So I am standing around in San'doria waitin on something to happen...

Message a few people, slap a few people... scare the noobs....

Usual

Chatting in the ls... now... dont get me wrong the ls is pretty cool, but man do these people have issues! I like a good handful of people, you know who you are... but theres three or ten of ya that make me wanna scream!!!

How can people be so emo-retarded. They try to act clever but lets face it a fetus has more brain cells.

And funny is as soon as I "quit" some of the people I have done well to keep out suddenly re-appear and try to test my patience.

O.o

-.-

O.O

OH DEAR GOD NO!

Truth is, they have met me, and then they wanna be like me... Listen up... It aint never gonna happen. Nope not even santa or wishing on the first star you see tonite gonna make that wish come true.

So QUIT it! Find someone worthy of your poor attempt at humour... I suggest children under the age of 5 as a good start.

Now anyone else who knows me, will know I am a sucker for the female population. I mean female and not men who like playing dress up barbie so decide to pick female characters. And I mean female with the word "woman" in mind and not fetus!

So I am sitting minding my own business (read: arguing with someone or other). And get asked if i know some random character called Missgirlygirl or some other stupid name. Before I continue let me deal with wats in a name...

Miss girly girl - thats saying the same thing 3 times? Wat because you think your telling us your a girl 3 times we are less likely to believe your a man... or rather a boy... and more than likely under the age of 12. With no friends... and no idea wat a woman looks like.

Thats like the word O.A.P - Old Aged Pensioner... JESUS have some more respect for old people by telling them they are old 3 times...?? May as well call them dead warmed up.

Moving on.

This emo retard decided to harrass a couple of people in the game... One I agree with harrass that bitch all you like. But the other was a close friend and this caused one hell of an argument where I basicly get blamed for the sky being blue the sea being green the world coming to an end... Yup its all Hatcher's God Damn Fault...

I love women I truely do... But damn if you think I can put up with crazy!

Put out and if you can't put out be nice... other than that complain to someone else. I am done listening.

Anyways, a little more yada yada later and I log...

Money Train was on tv... Jennifer Lopez when she was actually cute.... Jen I will show you round every alleyway in my block anytime!!

You will have to take a number and sit in the queue... too much crazy happening round here at the minute.

Thought of The Day : If linkin Park creates emo kids... wat does central park create? 30 something, friends watching, coffee drinking, under-achieving retards who sit around all day wishing they were back at college?

No comments: