Thursday 18 January 2007

And The Beat Goes On...

I am off for a fun and exciting weekend in London!!

Ok... Not so much fun or exciting, I have a job interview.

So I wont be around to post tomorrow, or in fact in game to harrass and abuse.

So I leave you with this thought.

Why is it that your popularity in game is governed by how much you can help someone or potentially what they can get out of you?

Fucking Vultures!!

I find that now I have hit cancel those people I believed I was close to don't seem to wanna know me as much as they use to.

Could it be that with me quitting they feel so rejected that there grandchildren for generations to come will feel rejected?

Or is it possible that I could be reading too much into the situation?

My mind wonders.

Best sort out my interview preperations for tomorrow. Have fun!!

No comments: